It's been a long time since I've blogged and I'm sorry about that. We've moved from South Carolina to Arkansas this year and about to move to Oklahoma! Once I land from this crazy trip I've been on, I plan to blog a lot more often. :)
This year has sure flown by. Can you believe it's time for Christmas cards already?
Here is the card I want to share with you today.
I used My Mind's Eye paper and Bazzill cardstock. The snowman is from Winter Frolic and is cut at 3". I added sparkly fluff to the scarf, hat, and mittens. The Very Merry stamp is from Stampin Up.
Thanks for stopping by!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Welcome! I am so excited to be participating in my first Blog Hop and I just love Valentine's Day so it's a great theme! I know you've seen some wonderful stuff along the way, and hope you'll enjoy my projects as well. :)
The card is 4 1/2" by 5 1/2". The polka layer is cut at 4" x 5". Red layer is 3.75" x 4.75". The floral background is from French Manor and cut at 4". Circle is from George and cut at 3". Stamp image is from Stampin Up and is called Greeting Card Kids. LOVE this stamp set. Hope they make more with these adorable kids! :) Stamp is colored with Copics. I'm just learning Copics so please forgive my beginner status with that. I need to do some training on those. I free handed the stitching and wrote the sentiments on the hearts for a personal effect.
The Treat Box is from Tie the Knot and is cut at 10". Super easy to assemble! The flower is a Prima. Heart and Hugs & Kisses are also from Tie the Knot and cut at 2 1/2" (I think) for the heart and 3/4" for the Hugs & Kisses.
I hope you've enjoyed my projects and there's one more thing! Blog Candy!! I'm giving away a My World Cricut Cartridge! :) All you have to do is follow my blog and leave a post here by 12:00 pm EST on Monday.
If you get lost along the way here are all the blogs on the hop.
Here are the stops along the hop:
1) Wamfamily Creations With Kathryn http://wamfamily.blogspot.com
2) Craftyscentiments Crafty Scentiments http://www.craftyscentiments.com
3) Lechristina3 All Things Crafty http://allthingscrafty3.blogspot.com
4) TinaB Tina Time http://ollieanddextersmommy.blogspot.com
5) Buggin Out Paper Crafting Chic http://papercraftingchic.com
6) SamaraGugler Hybrid Artist-Samara Gugler http://samaragugler.blogspot.com
7) NicoletteSimpson Beyond Scrapin http://.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
8) Lissa So Many Crafts, So Little Time http://somanycrafts.wordpress.com
9) CraftyCreations The Crafty Creation Spot http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com
10) JenniferHawkins2 Confessions of a Scrapaholic http://scrapaholicjen.blogspot.com
11) LisaKnight Cricuting with Lisa http://www.cricutingwithlisa.blogspot.com
12) Scrapincovers Cricut Crafty Clare http://cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com
13) Scrapsbygracie Scraps By Gracie http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com
14) CroppinMomma Croppin Momma Designs http://croppinmommadesigns.blogspot.com
15) ScrapHappyDeb Deb's Electic Thoughts http://debseclecticthoughts.blogspot.com
16) ScrappyJess Scrappy Jess http://scrappyjess.blogspot.com
17) Iluvscrpn Ink and Paper Creations http://lezlyes.blogspot.com
18) Txscrappermom Tx Scrapper Mom http://txscrappermom.blogspot.com
19) Scrappin Nanapuddin Scrappin Nanapuddin http://scrappin-nanapuddin.blogspot.com
20) Octoberbeauty Macybella Designs http://macybella.blogspot.com YOU ARE HERE
21) JavaJen Java Jen Creations http://javajencreations.blogspot.com
22) Oni's Wife Crafty Baskets http://craftybaskets.blogspot.com
23) Scrappin'Place Scrappin' Place http://scrappinplace.blogspot.com
(BTW: My blog will be much more active from now on. I'm moving into a new craft room next week and then I'll be up and running!)
Posted by Sherry at 8:09 PM